Global Claims Coordinator
JAG International Inc. (www.jag-intl.com) is looking to fill the position of Global Claims Coordinator. The position may evolve based both on your personal strengths and the changing demands of our company.
Our company, JAG International Inc. (www.jag-intl.com), is hired by US insurance companies to assist in adjusting workers’ compensation claims that arise under the jurisdiction of USL&H and its extensions (primarily Defense Base Act – commonly referred to as DBA). We effectively function as the insurance carrier’s boots on the ground abroad and assist in their claims management process.
Our clients, usually the insurance carrier or their Third Party Adjuster (TPA), decides when our services are needed and outlines the extent of services to be provided. It is important to establish the parameters of the file assignment with the carrier to ensure we operate within the scope of the services requested/needed on a particular claim. Your ability to assist us with keeping files on track and moving forward is essential to our company’s growth and brand establishment and preservation.
As a Global Claims Coordinator you will engage with both management and our panel of international contractors on a daily basis. Our team is our strength, so being able to function in a team oriented work environment is paramount. While some claim assignments are very similar in scope, many present unique challenges and require your close oversight and attention to detail.
- College Degree
- Strong Written & Verbal Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google Suites (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, Powerpoint)
- Hard Worker Excited to Grow with our Small but Quickly Expanding Company
- Excels Working in High Velocity Team Dynamic
- Positive Attitude/Customer Service Oriented
- Reliability / Dependability
- Excellent Organizational Skills/Ability to Manage Tasks and Schedules
- Excited to Learn/Ability to Take Constructive Criticism
- Curiosity & Open-Mindedness Towards Other Cultures, Traditions, etc…
- Patience (Vastly Different Pace of Play in Other Countries)
- Critical Thinking & Confidence to Provide Recommendations for Improvements / Efficiencies
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- 2+ Years Work Experience
- Experience using a database (CRM or CMS) to track time, tasks, information, etc
- Strong Online Research Skills and Ability to Maneuver Through Social Media Websites
- Proficient in Other Language(s)
Responsibilities Include, But are Not Limited to:
- Edit and/or Draft a Variety of Reports (e.g. New Assignment, Medical Status, Investigations, Social Media/Background Checks, Statement Summary, etc..)
- Manage approximately 30-60 tasks (aka diaries) per day
- Track your Billable Time, Tasks,
- Update Claim Information in our Database (CRM Quickbase)
- Constant Phone / Email / Chat (Slack, WhatsApp, Viber) Communication with your Teammates (both domestic and international)
- Manage Various Assignment Tasks / Workflows (Investigations, Medical Case Management, Litigation Support, Independent Medical Evaluations, Translation, etc…)
- Assist with Marketing Projects / Events
Starting Annual Compensation:
$45,000 – $60,000 (depending on location and experience) with potential for company-standard target bonus.
JAG International is a small, family run company that truly values our team. We are only as strong as our weakest link and we know the only way to deliver exceptional results to our clients is to add exceptional and motivated people to our team. We pride ourselves in our care and support of those team members and constantly evaluate every nook of our company to ensure we provide our teammates all the tools and resources they need to deliver exceptional results.
Our team is energetic, motivated, creative and will settle for nothing less than smart, sustainable growth. We aim to partner with our clients and always keep their interests in mind. We look for ways to improve efficiency and charge clients less by working smarter for them. We can only accomplish this by hiring the best, most qualified candidates for the position.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Chris Walker at CWalker@JAG-I